Our conference venue is the original wine cellar of the farm, dating back to the late 17th century. It seats thirty delegates boardroom style and eighty delegates cinema style. We also have four breakaway rooms that can cater between ten and fifty delegates, respectively.
We offer a very high standard of snacks and meals with our conferences. We pride ourselves in not providing the standard conference food, but nice hearty meals like Lamb shanks, Rump steaks braaied to perfection or the best curries in the Western Cape.
Please note that we require your menu choices and full payment at least forty-eight hours before the conference along with your final number of delegates attending. Please advise of any dietary requirements or food allergies when confirming your menu choices.
Download our Conference Venue Brochures
Contact us to book your next Conference
- Provisional booking kept for limited time only.
- 50% deposit required to secure bookings and catering, and serves as a non-refundable cancellation fee should you cancel after confirmation. 100% cancellation fees will be incurred should you cancel less than 7 days before the event. Full payment on date of departure unless alternative arrangements made in advance are agreed to.
- Final guest numbers to be confirmed 7 days prior to the event, and client will be charged for this number of guests even in the event of numbers decreasing at the last minute.
- A detailed schedule of events must be sent to the venue 5 days prior to the event showing all break times.
- Any damages will be for the client’s account.
- Event décor can be arranged at additional cost. Should the client provide the décor, they are responsible for installation and handling of these items and Vredenburg Manor House takes no responsibility for storage etc. All décor to be used must be discussed with the venue to ensure no damage is done to the venue during installation.
- Vredenburg Manor House takes no responsibility for loss or damage to guest’s property during the event.
- All prices include 14% VAT.
- Accommodation needs to be booked early, to ensure availability. Vredenburg Manor House will assist with any additional accommodation that is required over and above what they can accommodate. We can put together accommodation in a nature environment within 10 minutes’ drive from each other, for up to 100 rooms. Shuttle services before breakfast and after conference or dinner, to rooms.
Tel: +27 21 842 3264
© Vredenburg Manor House 2020